- Practice Areas
- Attorney Profiles
We are the premier Teamster attorneys in Southern California. Our lawyers have represented thousands of Teamster employees of a wide variety of employers including UPS, Yellow Roadway Corporation, Teamsters Local 952, Teamsters Local 63, and Teamsters Local 396.
To Teamster Members:
If you have a case that is covered under the Western Conference of Teamsters Legal Services plan you pay no fees in connection with your representation. You may be required to pay only for certain costs not paid for by the plan. We will discuss this further at your initial consultation.
When you are faced with a legal issue please follow the steps below:
1. Call our office at (800) 735-7759.
2. Download a copy of the Western Conference of Teamsters Legal Services Trust Fund Claim form located at the bottom of this page and fill in the highlighted areas of the “participant information” section;
3. Email the completed claim form to email@example.com or fax it to (888) 848-0776
4. After we receive your claim form we will call Western Conference of Teamsters Legal Services Trust Fund to open your claim and get an approved claim number;
5. We will call you to set up an appointment that will accommodate you and your schedule in one of our four offices throughout Southern California.
About the Teamsters Legal Services Plan:
In the past, Union members have been hesitant to use the services of an attorney because of a concern about legal fees. Thus, the Legal Services Trust Fund pays legal fees on the basis of a schedule established by the Board of Trustees and adopted by participating attorneys like Jorgensen & Salberg, LLP. The Trustees urge you to take full advantage of the opportunity to have an attorney on your side.
Below is a summary of the plan designed to help you understand your benefits as a Teamster. This summary does not contain every detail of the plan. If you have specific questions about your plan, please contact the Western Conference of Teamsters Legal Services Trust Fund at 1-800-222-3025.
Who is Eligible?
Coverage is available to regular full-time and part-time employees for the month following each month for which contributions have been paid into the Trust Fund.
The following dependents are eligible: spouses, unmarried children under age 19, and unmarried children over age 19 who are disabled.
Matters that arose before eligibility are covered provided that you have not consulted with an attorney before the effective date of coverage.